What I offer to moms…
- Honest expectations: A realistic approach to parenting—the honest facts of parenting that no one ever tells you about in a book or in a class.
- No Judgment: An objective confidant that will listen to the real concerns that parents are having but are afraid to talk about for fear of being judged.
- Comfort & Understanding: Real life experience dealing with the uncertainty that comes with the new role of parenting without offering textbook answers, along with hope and knowledge that it will get better in time.
- Control: A non-competitive atmosphere so parents can feel in control and confident in their own parenting decisions.
- Trust: Complete confidentiality through our one-on-one interactions with each other. A safe and
- secure place to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly parts of parenting.
- Easy Communication: Open communication that allows real conversations to discuss fear, insecurities, and all other parental challenges that they are experiencing, without the use of medical and jargon
- Crisis Prevention: Having a confidant relationship affords early detection and referral for medical assistance (e.g., post-partum, etc.)
What my clients experience…
- Confidence: Confidence in themselves and the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest for their family without the fear of being judged.
- Balance: A happier, secure and more well-adjusted approach to parenting that creates a higher level of calmness and results in happier and more well-adjusted kids.
- Community: A sense that they are not alone in their parenting journey and the realization that many parents have a difficult transitions into the new world of parenting.
- Ownership: They will own their own, unique parenting journey.
One-on-one interactions designed to help moms gain their parenting confidence:
- Initial Consultation: 1 fifteen minute Parenting Discovery Session.
- Parenting Calls: 4 private, 15 minute phone conversations per month to discuss any non-medical questions and to give new parents an opportunity to speak clearly and honestly about what they are feeling without the fear of being judged.
- “SOS” Calls: 1 SOS calls per month so parents can call any time and get the help they need when they need it the most.
- Support Group: Parents can share their experiences in an online, private, members-only forum, where we can all be together to share our greatest joys, fears, doubts and accomplishments.