Would you rather have a
Happy child or a Successful adult?
The biggest challenge that we face is we have too many parents who are more interested in keeping their child happy today, than instilling the principles and values that will make them a successful adult tomorrow.
By instilling common sense principles and core family values into our children’s lives, we can have both a happy child and a successful adult. It’s time we take a hard look at the long term impact of our parenting actions.
Your audience will discover the importance of :
- Raising accountable and responsible children.
- Allowing children to be who they are meant to be.
- Honest and open communication with children of all ages.
- Spending real quality time with our kids.
- Making education a priority in the household.
- Raising a grateful child in a society filled with entitlement.
- Getting back to the basics of parenting.
Invite Deborah to your next event by calling 248-792-8180 or emailing Info@DeborahZupancic.com
“Deborah Zupancic spoke at our recent Tummy to Toddler Expo. She related so well to the audience and captivated their attention the entire time. She spoke with such eloquence and was so relevant to what moms today are going through. I would ask Deb back time and time again. She is so heart-warming and fun and I can’t wait to see what she will share the next time.”
~Rose Nieman, Bff Productions
To download this Speaker Sheet, click here.